Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A PACK of CARDS

Hello friends,
I am enjoying making cards at present, so when I received the very pretty papers & ephemera from 
titled 
I set to and created these seven cards  I then decided to put them into a set in a box ... 
hmmm box!!! what box???
wandered into the kitchen & the light turned on..
perfect size !!!

THE BOX 

I pulled it apart & covered it with papers from my stash 
inside

front
top
 completed box 

MY CARDS
FLEUR
BUTTERFLIES & BEES
BEAUTIFUL
THREE ELEGANT LADIES 
PANSIES, ANEMONES& BUTTERFLIES
PARISIAN ROSES
LILAC ROSES
 My wish is you have been inspired to create some pretty cards with this collection 
In the WATERCOLOUR GARDEN
Take time to visit through the site & check out all the pretties available 
& then scroll  through the MEGS GARDEN BLOG 
to be inspired by the GARDEN GIRLS

happy crafting
Hugz Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment